Re: Want to build your own alarm gizmo?

> I very much doubt that
> any serious alarm professional would consider such a thing for use on
> any system connected to the authorities (and this IS a newsgroup
> comprised of alarm professionals by and large...).

FYI - I've known a couple of security companies to do custom work. And I
mean gizmos designed by engineers and built by electronics companies. This
was in the early 80's though and not nearly as many security products were
available at that time. But the customer wanted it, had the money to pay for
it, so it was designed and built! And these looked just like any other
electronic product made at that time. Proper enclosure, wiring, fuses, etc.

You would come across these things and say "What is that?" (Because it was
the only one of its kind in the world!)