Re: Penn Hills Firefighter assaulted by gang of youths

On Apr 5, 8:22=EF=BF=BDpm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/23059920/detail.html
>
> This is unbelievable I know most of these guys and they give it all
> for this part of the community and this is how they get repaid.

Well they probably had filled the place they were living in with
garbage and there was no more room. Setting it on fire and allowing it
to burn down puts them in line for getting a handout from the
government and a new place to live.  And then wada ya know, the damn
fire department comes along and puts the fire out.