Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : e7ocr5h43lrsbo1km98q2vecrc9q9ebivg@xxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>saying sorry after is so damn convenient..
>

> I've heard him on the phone last week, Pete.  I guarantee he is being
> sincere in
> his efforts now.  We even talked about you briefly.  He asked me if I
> remembered
> anything he said or did to you directly that was wrong.  I could not
> recall any
> incident that involved you and he directly, (except for the normal
> "name-calling-volley-game", that everyone enjoyed countless hours of
> playing).
> He sounded sincere in wanting to clear up any outstanding misdeeds that
> may be
> owed to you.

Thats not something he did to me, its something he did to everyone...

He was acting like a scum bag by choice, till he found out it would soon
end, then he changed his way...

There is a saying: Live by the sword. Die by the sword.

he was living with bad attitude and selfishness, he deserve the exact same
thing, back at him even if he is sick..