Off Topic - But Heinous

Hey Joe,

I think if you would have not cross posted this, we wouldn't have to
go through all of the fall out we're seeing right now. Obviously you
can post anything you like but when you cross post, you get everyone
into a whole other "thing"

If you had just posted this to ASA I think a few would have commented
on it and that would have been the end of it.

Just a suggestion