Re: OT: Another Republican Lie About Healthcare Debunked

"Robert L Bass"

> Well, the truth is now out and the fact is Shona Holmes never actually had
> life-threatening brain tumor, as she's been claiming in those ads and
> interviews on American TV. Instead, according to the Mayo Clinic where she
> was
> treated, her "brain tumor" was actually a Rathke's Cleft Cyst on her
> pituitary
> gland and "Rathke's Cleft Cysts are not true tumors or neoplasms; instead
> they
> are benign cysts."

So the claim is that the Mayo Clinic blatantly violated the patient privacy
and confidentiality?   This writer is claiming that the Mayo clinic is in
direct violation of HIPA rules?  Wow!  That could be a pretty expensive
mistake.  Somehow I find that hard to believe.  It's must be a conspiracy to
discredit the Mayo Clinic.