Re: LYNXR chime reminder

> I guess you could use an X-10 relay module to trip a 60 minute timer relay
> to activate a chime or chime tone piezo.  So... yeah I guess you could do
> it, but its not worth it in most cases.  Or rather most people won't pay
> for the time and materials to do it.

It's not uncommon to see the occasional garage door left open by accident
and according to the monthly neighborhood watch reports, burglars routinley
take advantage of these open garages.  The security alarm manufacturers
should consider adding a timed fault chime reminder feature.

On a related topic, is the firmware in the LYNX system field upgradable?  I
don't see any reference to firmware in the index, so I'm guessing the answer
is no.

Best,
Christopher