Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:39:42 -0700 (PDT), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> But I'm also in favor of legalization of the other type as well.
>
>That'll make G happy

It would.

If anything should be illegal it's alcohol.  I've never even heard about
someone too stoned that crashed a car, or beat up their wife.

MJ is impossible to overdose on.  And the medicinal benefits are bountiful
(pain, nausea, anti-anxiety, glaucoma, palsy... to name a few).

Besides the medical and recreational use,  hemp has a multitude of uses as
well (fuel, textiles, rope, etc...)

And... If it was legal, they would tax the hell out of it.  It would help
pickup the economy that the idiot you voted for both times ruined.