Internet card

--
Has anyone had any luck using a satellite internet with a internet card for
a alarm. I have two Customer who lake houses are so far out that the phone
co will not run a line. Cell service is out. We have tride a cell repeater
with no luck.  The nearst cell tower is 20 miles away with a big hill in the
way. I have used the  DSC TL-150 with good luck. Any Ideals..