Re: Leuck

"mleuck" wrote:

> I did take a look at some of your pictures since you felt like posting one
> here but you do realize you aren't the only person on Orkut right?

A few of my friends use Orkut to share pix and post messages to each other.
It's like Facebook only without all the spam.  If I wanted those pictures to
be private I wouldn't have posted them to Orkut.  About 1% of my photos are
online at Orkut, Facebook and other websites.  About half of the rest aren't
interesting enough to bother or are too personal for public posting.  The rest
are either saved for prints or shared only with family.

Of course I realize there are others on Orkut.  You joined recently though.
Look at your home page and you'll see why that's apparent.  Presumably you
joined to view the rest of my pictures -- no problem.  Photography is one of
my hobbies.  I make no pretense of being professional at it, but I enjoy
sharing memories of places I've been and people I've met.

Anyway, feel free to browse.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass