Re: OT: Homerun

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Wc-dnYrJO4x97jfXnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Kid" wrote:
>>
>> Why does Obammy have to lie so much?
>
> Cite one lie he told.

In his speech to the nation's schoolchildren Tuesday, President Obama
repeated the family narrative he presented in his autobiography "Dreams from
My Father," despite documentary evidence that tells a different story.

"I get it. I know what it's like," Obama said in the televised speech. "My
father left my family when I was 2 years old, and I was raised by a single
mom who had to work and who struggled at times to pay the bills and wasn't
always able to give us the things that other kids had."

Contrary to Obama's statement, however, his father did not abandon the
family in Hawaii when he accepted an invitation to study at Harvard in 1962.

Instead, his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, abandoned his father, Barack
Obama Sr., when she moved from Hawaii to Seattle where she was enrolled in
extension courses beginning Aug. 19, 1961, only 15 days after Barack Obama
Jr. was born, according to Dunham's grade transcript WND obtained from the
University of Washington.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109408