Re: Uplink now has a UL Fire Cell Back Up unit plus more neat stuff

On Sep 15, 5:28=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just got a letter in my latest Uplink Bill
>
> They now have 3 new models that help solve problems
>
> model 2540 =A0CDMA unit for areas where GSM is limited
>
> Model 2550- CB commercail unit =A0 bank vault rated
>
> Model 2550-CF comercail fire UL for secondary line back up
>
> Of course they come out with this stuff after i replaced all the 1550
> with any net units.2 yrs ago

RHC: I have just put in a couple of their 2530 devices and they work
superbly. Program in Contact ID and there is nothing to be done at the
monitoring station end whatsoever. You can use your regular receiver
and account numbers. Activation is easy, and you can see the signals
sent on the Uplink website. I know I'm sold.....