Re: ADM Monitoring Are Bottom Feeders

"Anonymous" <cripto@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:20090930032945.414961A7BA3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Check out this sleeze ball Ron Cats from ADM Monitoring (AKA Cencom)
>
> http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=33075

I had heard that they nickel and dime you with tons on penny ante charges in
order to make up for their low basic monitoring charge.  I don't know about
all that, but a few years ago I did contact them and started to setup a
dealer account with them.  I specifically asked Mr Cats for every single
charge and expense associated with getting setup.  I asked him three
different ways, and he told me there was nothing else... until I got a bill
for a toll free line setup charge for $75 that he had not mentioned.  (I've
got 3 toll free lines now, and I think I paid nothing for setup.)

I sent him a letter (Maybe it was a fax or an e-mail.  I forget) explaining
that I would not be able to do business with him because he failed to detail
all the charges as I asked.  He mailed me back and reamed me out about my
inability to communicate properly.  I thought I was clear.   I wanted to
know every charge and expense associated with getting setup with them.
Maybe he just made a mistake or didn't believe me when I asked him three
times that I wanted to know all the charges up front.  Maybe that's the way
he does business.

Oh, well.  Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding.  LOL.

I have dealt with 5 different central station services over the years, I
have to say that Arizona Security Control has been a real gem to work with.
Oh, we have had our issues, but overall they have been head and shoulders
above the rest.  Emergency 24 was not horrible, but they have some protocols
and procedures that are misleading and will get you hit with some unexpected
charges as well.  Since they are NOT a discount central station like Mr Cats
that can be annoying.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
PO BOX 5720
Yuma Arizona 85366

Licensed Contractor - Residential & Commercial
ROC103044 & ROC103047