Sites are just about ready

The two referral sites
http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com
http://www.alarmquotesonline.com
are just about ready to launch. Now that doesn't mean they won't be
tinkered with over time to make it dealer friendly, but as of now they
are capable of performing the task of generating leads that will be
sold to our vendors.

Here's a brief rundown of the format.
There are 7 categories (6 of which we have so far posted what is in my
opinion unbiased content) that we are offering leads for sale.
When a lead is received we qualify that lead over the phone to make
sure they are the decision maker, and that they are currently in the
market for the product/service they requested quotes for.  We explain
to the customer that they will be contacted by however many vendors
are in that area. This gives all of the vendors an opportunity to
present the customer with an offer. The qualified lead is forwarded to
the participating vendors within minutes of it being qualified.
We are allowing up to 6 vendors per category, per county. The number
of vendors is based upon the area.
We are not selling banner ads to any of the vendors, nor are we
sending leads to one vendor hours before we send it to the rest (trust
me there are referral programs that do this).
We are charging $15.00, across the board, per qualified lead. There is
no guarantee on quantity of leads but there is a guarantee for the
quality of the leads. We give vendors 30 days to dispute a lead
charge.
There is a registration fee per category, and per county, but that fee
is offset with a credit for leads.

I am backtracking on one previous post where I asked for opinions on
everything other than content. Now I am asking the resident cynics for
opinions on the site content.
In your professional opinion is the content covering enough of the
bases while still remaining completely unbiased/generic?

Thanks in advance.