Re: AD: I'm just plugging websites still under construction

www.securitydealersupport.comisforsale/rent. I'm not

w.onlinealarmquotes.comhttp://www.alarmquotesonline.com

> > > I do welcome any criticism regarding design/navigation issues, or any
> > > useful questions I may have left off the surveys. First one of you
> > > that asks what happened to Kathy and George is going to get a shoe up
> > > your ass.
> > > Content is what it is and will stay that way. Content has to be very
> > > generic.
> > > Hey I also welcome any positive feedback, but I won't hold my breath
> > > waiting for any of that here.
> > > I only ask you view it as a consumer and then as an industry insider.
>
> > I always suspected you were really Rodney....or Marc Anthony....or
> > that other Cowboynot guy <
>
> I'm UFOBOSS
> So what the hell is your opinion of the sites? Blast away at design.
> As I said content is what it is.

The sites look okay but you need a lot more flashing red text, also
the background needs to be dark blue to obscure the black text.

Also dog pictures, everyone likes dog pictures....except cat people