Re: 21 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You

"Crash Gordon" wrote:

> I tell people not to leave their garage door opener remote in their car in
> plain view...open the overhead door and you're pretty much in since most
> people don't lock the door from garage into the house...

I always offered to bug not only the overhead garage door but also the
interior door leading from the garage to the house.  I'd put a longer delay on
the roll-up door and a short delay on the inside door.  We would install a
keypad just inside the door to the house.  I made it a selling point since
most of our competitors didn't even bother protecting the roll-up door and
those who did never bugged the inside one.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics