Re: GE to get out of security buisness

On Sep 1, 7:37=A0pm, "RockyTSquirrel" <gafa@/nospam/usa.com> wrote:
> I take it from your comment =A0you didn't like =A0GE Security.. =A0 =A0 =
=A0(LOL)
> We never liked them =A0for (like you said) =A0what they did to Moose.

Moose was dead anyway, they made decent panels in the late 80's and
early 90's but the later ZX series wasn't anywhere close to being in
the same league as NX or Concord so it made sense GE killed them.

My problem with GE is they bought Interlogix then gutted everything
which left that division rudderless for several years, and don't get
me started on the Simon XT