Re: I'm just plugging websites still under construction

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> That's not necessarily the way it works...

The post was partly tongue in cheek, Frank.

> It doesn't explain several anomalous results I've received on some search
> terms.  Interesting comment though.

I get good search results partly because my retail sites are some of the
largest on the web, certainly the largest in the alarm and home automation
industry.  There are also thousands of links to my pages from other websites.
That takes years to develop.  Another element is the number of usenet posts
with links to my sites.  I don't know how many posts there have been over the
years but I'd bet it's in the 7-figure range.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics