Re: AD: I'm just plugging websites still under construction

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:12:54 -0700 (PDT), Spellcheck Patrol
<alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>These are the two sites I'm trying to finish within 30 days.

Rename the title on "home.htm"  <title>home.htm</title>
To something more relavant.  I didn't check the other page's titles.

Also, add your keywords in the header section for the Googlebot, and other
robots.

http://searchenginewatch.com/2167931

Here's a great tool for generating HTML headers with META tags:
http://www.addme.com/meta.htm or Google for "meta tag generator"

Consider using PHP so you can use consistant Headers and Footer, with the
"INCLUDE" command (DONT USE FRAMES FOR THIS!).  Your copyright notice is
inconsistant across pages, and missing on some.  Using one page for the
copyright and one for the nav menu, then you can use the INCLUDE command that
PHP features.

Since your server is running Apache on Linux PHP is most likely already
installed.

Initiating server query ...
Looking up IP address for domain: www.onlinealarmquotes.com
The IP address for the domain is: 97.74.144.97
Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80
[Connected]  Requesting the server's default page.
The server returned the following response headers:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK