Re: A "HUH" phone call

On Sep 3, 11:13 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> > On Sep 2, 10:35 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
>
> >> OH...how much is that...so I tell her the service call is free if you're
> >> going to be monitored and the battery is 40 bucks. OH ok. But you can just
> >> use it as it is without being monitored but you'll still need a service call
> >> and battery (the one that's in there is 13 years old).
> >> --
> >> **Crash Gordon**
>
> > Service call is free but the battery is 40 bucks? If it were Brinks
> > quoting that everyone here would be going nuts
>
> Brinks doesn't do services calls. That would hurt their image.
>
> Jim Rojas <

I heard a rumor that someone owns the web domains NewBrinks.com,
NewBrinks.net, FreeBrinks.com, and FreeBrinks.net. Imagine the
confusion it would create if those websites were launched by a
security company, or if those sites were blogs for clients expressing
their disapproval with the old Boinks?
I also heard a rumor that those sites are up for auction, but hey this
all sounds like a shameless shill aimed at people with a bone to pick
with Broadscrew Security.