Re: Things I won't tell a burglar

"HeyBub" wrote:

> Well, you're right in that juveniles are not "charged" with anything like an
> adult would be. They get sent away for "supervision," not for the act that
> caused the ruckus. The U.S. Attorney only had to make the case that a
> federal interest was involved...

More likely someone from Bush's office called and said, "Let's go after these
kids."  In any case, 30 months for arson and grand larceny isn't all that
much.  I know of someone who nearly got five years for pointing and not firing
a gun at some guy who tried to run him off the road because the "victim" was a
friend of the local DA.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass