Re: T87 Thermostats

<chasbo> wrote:

> Somebody out there must know of a better solution.

There isn't a better solution than Winland.  You got one bad unit.  That
happens to every manufacturer.  I've used Winland's products on my own
installations for many years and never had one fail.  I've also sold literally
thousands of their temperature monitors online and have yet to get a single
one back.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass