Re: ISC East

On Oct 28, 1:31=A0am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone here attending ISC East?

Went there yesterday. Lousy weather. Everybody and this brother had a
cctv camera to sell. Couldn't get near Napco. Honeywell was its usual
snobby self. (I wasn't wearing a suit :-)

Tane has a minature O/H door contact I've never seen. Got the "B"
connectors on sale from them there. There's a new company called
"Resolution Products" that has some interesting wireless products.

Hey. What's up with Yuasa? I thought they merged or sold out to
Genesis. At least their batteries are the same color.

Who the hell is Shenzhen? They must have had 20 booths. I couldn't
tell one from the other.

No one must have been interested in Brickhouse because one woman
grabed my ID Tag and wouldn't let go until I let her scan it.

Got there at 11am and left at 4:30 and saw all I needed to. I was the
guy carying the yellow "Tane Alarm" shopping bag.