Re: GE to get out of security buisness

I am a former GE Security employee. I was not let go, I quit a while
ago. I could not take it anymore.

If you only knew what is going on in GE Security, you would be amazed.
There is no value put on anyone in that company. Everyone is a number.
An expendable number.

They have just milked a cash cow, and now that the milk is drying up,
they are getting rid of it. They preach growth, but only push cutting
cost out of products. I can tell you that except for management, 90%
of all employees hate working for GE and would gladly leave if they
found other work. Most people stay out of fear of having no job and/or
for the benifits.