Re: triggering multiple devices

> Best to keep things separate.

Thanks, that all makes perfect sense.  Is it possible to make a Triple Pole
(or N Pole) using the Altronix RB7 and RBOC7?  See

http://www.altronix.com/index.php?pid=2&model_num=RB7
http://www.altronix.com/index.php?pid=2&model_num=RBOC7

Several quick questions:

If I understand the data sheet, three of the gang-of-seven relays can be
triggered together to create a triple pole relay, is that correct?  In other
words, one RB7/RBOC7 could be used to create one triple pole and two double
poles, or any combo adding to 7, is that correct?

Assuming that my cameras and alarms can be triggered using a Normally Open
switch and have modest current requirements (I'll have to check the specs),
I think I can use the RBOC7, is that correct?

Is the RBOC7 solid state, in which case, are diodes still
recommended/required, or are diodes only needed for mechanical relays?

Best,
Christopher