Re: GEM-P3200 on/off report

"proguard" wrote:

> Thanks Bob, I'll let you know if i'll need assistant. Force is near my
> location, about a Km, but i am sure i'll order from you the pci mini and a
> modem for download. I' ll let yoy know very soon.

No problem but you don't actually need the modem.  If your PC has a serial
port, just get the basic PCI-MINI.  If you only have USB ports you'll need the
PCI-MINI-USB, which includes a Napco-compatible USB port.  Try to order the
stuff locally if you can.  Shipping to Greece is slow and expensive.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics