Re: Telco / Cable company alarm jack connection problems

"tourman" wrote:

>> As long as idiots like yourself continue to...
>
> Doug
>
> RHC: You know, I've just about had it with you sanctimonious assholes who
> think you have to charge for every little thing you do for your
> customers!...

Bob,

He's not interested in whether you charge or not.  He's just trying to start a
fight.  That's what he does.  He never contributes anything worthwhile to the
discussion -- just trolls for an argument.  Note the difference between him
and Jim.  While Jim vehemently disagrees with you about pricing, he makes a
reasonable argument for his point of view.  Doug only picks a fight.  He's the
same kind of vermin as Leuck.  Ignore him.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics