Re: System recommendations

"Crash" wrote:

> A large house with tile floors, a flat roof and no basement...yah wireless
> would probably work out cheaper and faster.

In that situation yes, it would.  I did most of my work in CT where almost
every place had a basement.  Attics were usually accessible and most homes
were of wood frame construction.  We would hard wire just about anything and
we never left visible wires in a living space.  That even applied to some
homes on the national historical register.  We ripped out and replaced a
Sonitrash job at the Shallus residence in North Canton.  It was Shallus'
brother, Jacob, who penned the US Constitution.

Now I live in Florida where no one has a basement, floors are tile over a
cement slab, walls are either cement block or poured concrete and frequently,
steel beams are found above doors and windows.  If I were installing here I'd
definitely be selling wireless.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass