Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

mleuck wrote:

> It might be sabotage but then again many people moving in try punching
> in things to see if they work and get the same outcome. I can only
> thing of one instance of real sabotage and that company stripped and
> twisted every wire behind the control panel together.

Ouch!!  It would hard for the end-user not to notice something like
that.  The secondaries on most wall warts are fused, but the hard wired
transformers aren't.  That is just plain irresponsible (on the verge of
criminal in my book).

> And I rarely see locked ADT panels either, if it's locked it usually
> was installed by an authorized dealer and not core ADT

That must be standard practice across the board.  I haven't run into any
ADT installed systems that have been locked out either.