Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" wrote:
>>
>>> Mmm.  Brownies!
>>>

>> Uhm... you missed the part about there being almost no THC in
>> industrial hemp and even in Cannabis there is very little in the
>> stalks and seeds.
>
> I'm aware of that.  The post was a joke.

I know, but I like to correct such 'jokes' as they perpetuate the myth
that those supporting industrial hemp do so simply because they wish to
use it recreationally.

>> What you can do is grind up the seed cakes for a high protein flour to
>> make your brownies from.  They won't get you high but they would be a
>> tasty treat that's good to eat and good for you too!
>
> Naah.  Ordinary brownies (the way my mom makes them) taste better than
> anything else on earth.

I didn't say they would be the best brownies you ever had (I have a
feeling hempseed flour would need a lot of help taste-wise) but hey... a
brownie is a brownie... Mmmm.... chocolate.... ice cold milk....

I wonder if we have any brownie mix in the house...