Re: GEM-P3200 on/off report

"proguard" wrote:

> At GEMINI P3200 i cannot locate the address where i have to programme
> for open/close reporting for i.ex. user #1 at Contact ID. And also
> what do i have to programme? Just anyone number in order to wake up
> the reporting event or the specific point id user #1 open/close code?
> can somebody help?

It's a bit more involved than that.  I would strongly urge you to use Napco's
"Quickloadr" software to program any of the Gemini panels, especially larger
ones like yours.  The software is a free download.  If you need help using it,
give me a call and I'll be happy to walk you through it.  Napco makes an
inexpensive serial adaptor, called a PCI-MINI, which you need to connect the
panel directly to your PC.

I Googled to locate a Napco distributor in Greece and, much to my surprise,
the first link led to a list where the first link is to my US online store.
Checking Napco's own site however, I found the following.  They can provide
you with the PCI-MINI.  Again, the software is free and if you want assistance
using it from me, that's free too.  Anyway, here's the distributor:

Force
5 Ilektras Street
551-34 Thessaloniki
Greece
Tel: +30 (23) 10805180
Fax: +30 (23) 10805387
http://store.force.gr

If they can't or won't help, let me know.  I don't take small, overseas orders
but if you pay the shipping I can send you one.  They cost about US$25 or so
retail.  I'd rather you buy it locally but if you can't give me a call.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics