Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

mleuck wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2:55 am, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> mleuck wrote:
>>
>>> Get a dozen daily calls from people wanting free tech support and see
>>> how you feel then
>> I imagine you do.  And I'll bet the ones you hate the worse are
>> installers calling to ask a question they damn well can find the answer
>> to themselves (if they'd take the time to read the freekin' manual).
>
> No the ones that annoy me the most are the ones who ask the same
> questions day after day after day

Those would definitely drive me crazy too.

My wife works across the street from a local hospital.  The agency
happens to employ a lot of "volunteer seniors" to answer the phone, pack
brochures, stuff envelopes, etc.  One in particular drives her
absolutely crazy.  When the air ambulance arrives to deliver a patient
to the hostpital rooftop helipad, this elderly lady volunteer will wait
until she sees it start up again to leave.  As it takes off and heads
back toward the harbour, she'll be at the window waving and saying:
"Bye, Bye...  Bye, Bye..."  My wife dreads Thursdays.

I imagine the calls you get aren't limited to just one day...  I feel
for ya, bro!