Re: UL864

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:KLOdndnU4eIIv1fXnZ2dnUVZ_gydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Anyone have any knowledge on what panels are compliant with UL864 and are
>> Fire/Burg capable??
>
> Napco offers a way to make any of their panels UL864 compliant.  From
> their web page describing Netlink:
>
> "Napco NetLink Module, NL-MOD, will allow Napco Gemini Panels, from the
> P816 thru the X255, to fully, securely communicate alarms, status,
> supervisories, etc., pinpointed by zone over the internet to the central
> station?s PC running NL-CSRCV Central Station application software or
> NetLink TCP/IP UL Receiver(s) NL-RCV-RMPCUL....
>
> Similarly, the universal NET-COMM Module supports any brand system?s alarm
> reports over the net."
>
> I haven't worked with NETLINK yet so I can't offer more details.  Napco's
> an excellnt company though.  You should definitely give them a look.

I use the NL-MOD for access control management clients.  The setup is
counter intuitive, but once its setup its ultra easy for the client to
manage both card and code users and also setup their own special schedules
and user groups.  I was not aware that it would make a P816 or P1632 UL for
commercial burg and fire.  What am I missing?