Re: False Alarm

On Oct 16, 2:32=A0pm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> > Or was it the DS825? I forgot which
>
> The DS 820 and 835 had a defective microwave component. I have replaced
> dozens, and had many others false alarm for no apparent reason. I stopped
> using them years ago. They stink.
>
> --
> js
>
> Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

RHC: Mark, that was years ago. Since they have been bought out by
Bosch, I have had none of the earlier problems.

If you remember, it was me who griped some years ago on the newsgroup
about the fact that Detection Systems put these units out to market
KNOWING they had defective components. Unless your experience has been
different than mine, they are ok now.....I even trust them for my own
home