Re: OT: Bob LaLonde

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion :
5c69ad4a-2281-40df-ace3-2a7ba1ab77c5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> How in the heck do I capture a spiderbot on my message boards?
>
> I'm fotzing with the mittromney2012online.com site and would like to
> grab a spiderbot as a user that is always logged in.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Here's the link
> http://mittromney2012online.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php

Have you try RAID?

I use RAID with spider at home, and it really works..

I dont know wich would be better on the computer side of thing..

RAID(0) or Raid (5) and what about RAID(1)

And wich is best? software based raid under a SATA or IDE controler or a
hardware SCSI controler??

.. but anyhow, this was my grain of salt..  ;-)