Re: Uh-Huh?

> I dunno, some people just shouldn't have an alarm system, period !!

> I had one of those smoke detector customers, she changed the battery
> and it still beeped, turned out it was a pager on a desk nearby

Last beep I had to track down was 1 soft beep every 2 minutes.

Small row home, narrowed to the kitchen area.

Had to call in better ears than mine so I had my wife stop by the house.

With the three of us it took 45 minutes track down.

Turned out to be the dishwasher door was open.

Some days it does not pay to get out of bed.  :-)