Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

>> It's not entirely a myth.  Sir Edmund Hillary used the stuff recreationally
>> for years.
>
> There is a difference between the cannabis used recreationally and
> industrial hemp.

Yes, we all know that.  You missed the second joke as well.  Sir Edmund
Hillary used industrial hemp recreationally while climbing Mount Everest.  :^)

> One could smoke dried industrial hemp but I wouldn't call it
> "recreationally" any more than one would use cigarettes recreationally.  You
> won't achieve any level of intoxication.

I suspect he felt somewhat "intoxicated" by the experience.

> One big reason given these days as to why industrial hemp is illegal is that
> the DEA is worried legitimate Hemp fields will be used to camouflage their
> smaller illicit cousins.

I don't really care what the DEA thinks about rope.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics