Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

On Oct 3, 3:45=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can speak to this happening with an unnamed large company who bought
> a small dealer out. He had long term contracts, and a too low price
> for this buyer. So they tried to raise the prices and shit hit the
> fan. End of a long story, they lost most of the accounts, left a
> terrible taste in a lot of people's mouth's and learned a valuable
> lesson in the process. Contract term or not, handle the customers you
> are buying with care !!

And so ..............  you saying that this is what can happen .....
if a company that does or doesn't have long term contracts, charges
low monthly fees and in addition, to exacerbate the situation, gives
free service, ..... should be bought by another company?

And how would would you think that might turn out and would compare
with a company who had long term contracts, charges monthly fees about
mid range to high, charges for service and also has a good reputation
with his clients?

I think you've made my point  .............. for me.

Thank you.