Re: GE Security to be aquired by United Technologies Corp

On Nov 12, 4:28=EF=BF=BDpm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 12:13=EF=BF=BDpm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > For almost 2 billion, not bad considering they bought Interlogix for
> > 777 million in 2001
>
> Lets hope they do a better job than GE

If history has any credibility, within a year or so, it's probably the
last we'll see of many of the smaller divisions that are part of the
GE family. I can picture ESL and ITI disappearing along with Sentrol.
I don't know what else they own but, anything that's small will
disappear or be "absorbed" under another name until no one remembers
the product or how to get access to it. Ademco did this for years.