Re: Glass Break Detector

"mleuck" wrote...
> On Nov 10, 6:09 am, Nilma Shehrawat <nilimashera...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The glass break detector has the capacity to detect glass breakages.
> > It has a built-in transmitter to send an alarm signal, and has a built
> > in back up battery.
> >
> > Specification:
> >
> > Dimension : Round = 3.4 in. diameter by 0.83 in. D (8.6 cm diameter by
> > 2.1 cm D). Square = 3.4 in. H, 3.4 in. W, 0.83 in. D (8.6 cm H, 8.6 cm
> > W, 2.1 cm D). For more
> > detail-http://zicomretail.com/home-alarm-system/glass-break-detector.html
>
> Can't say anything about the glassbreak but that appears to be a
> seriously cheesy security system

Nice branding job... can't even get the Zicom name straight on the mini
frisbie.

So it's a wireless glassbreak then?  Is the battery backup there to backup
the other battery?  That sounds redundant, but not as much as "glass break
detector has the capacity to detect glass breakages"

I would hope it could do that... but I'm not so sure.

- Chris