Re: Ultratech battery life?

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> I have been getting 2 or less years while the yushua I have gotten 3-5 or
> better...

I hope that's not an indication for the rest of us.  When Ultratech batteries
went on sale at the distributors our price automatically Dropped as well.  We
were getting as many as a dozen battery orders a day.

Fortunately, some of our larger clients stayed with ELK and Yuasa.  Last year we
got multiple orders for several hundred each of 7 AH, 8 AH and 17 AH batteries.
All went to a museum in Washington DC.  The place is amazing, by the way.  They
have hundreds of separate alarm systems, their own central station and CCTV
systems that rival those in use by the Homeland Security.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics