Motion Detection Wall Clock Camera DVR Mini Clock camera DVR with Mini Camera

security spy camera www.omejo.com
-------------------------------------

Upgrade Motion Detection Wall Clock Camera DVR Mini Clock camera DVR with
Mini Camera

Information:

The Wall Clock Hidden Camera With DVR is a great way to set up a one
camera video surveillance system that will record clear color video
whenever someone walks in front of the camera.

If you are looking for the easiest, low cost way to watch one room in your
home, apartment, or office, than these self-contained, one camera video
surveillance systems are for you.

These cameras are only color, not low light b/w, so they work best in
during the day,  or in lit rooms. In dark rooms, they will not work very
well, if at all if it's pitch black. Try the SecureShot Phantom one or two
hidden camera system for the best in low light or dark recordings.

Just pick the location you want to record, set the Wall Clock Hidden
Camera With DVR in a corner, or on a wall or shelf, and plug it in. The
unit is set up for motion detection, so it will record video during the
time a person is in front of it. It will not record "dead air," unless you
change the setting to record continuous.

When you plug in the the Wall Clock Hidden Camera, it will power the unit,
the camera, and the DVR, so everything is powered by the standard
electrical plug sticking out the back. No cords, wires, antennas, or
anything else that will make someone think these are hidden cameras
recording their every move.

If you feel your Nanny or Elderly parents caregivers are not taking care
of them correctly, set this up in the room, and you will know right away
if they are the person you need to take care of them.

If you have things showing up missing at home or work, set this up in the
corner, and anyone that comes in the room will be filmed. If someone is
stealing something, or doing something they should not, you will get it on
tape.

This Wall Clock  hidden camera also has Motion Detection Area Masking. For
example, if you have a dog or cat, and don't want it to set off the motion
detector, you can mask the lower part of the field of vision so it does
not detect motion, thus your dog does not set it off every time they enter
the room.

Watch your video on your TV with the video cable, or take out the sd card,
and watch on your PC with the included SD card reader.

No matter if you need a good Nanny cam to watch your Nanny, or a Granny
cam to watch over the person taking care of your parents or relatives, or
if things are showing up missing at home or work, this one camera,
self-contained video surveillance system is just the thing you watch over
the place when you are not around.

Greater Resolution! Better motion detection! More Memory! It performs like
a commercial DVR.

By using our new  recording technology in our Wall Clock, we have
eliminated the requirement of additional recording equipment for a covert
system. Sporting Motion detection,30FPS, for real time recording, For ease
of storage the hidden DVR camera system records directly to a SD card.

Over the years, we suply products that have built a solid reputation and
innovative, pioneering Hidden Video. And now, we especially proud to
announce our latest line of Covert  hidden video solutions with
state-of-the-art specifications you won't find anywhere else!

Check out these high-tech features: D1 high resolution, 640 X 480, 30 FPS
extensive frame-rate  or 30 FPS ,  16 GB SD card capacity for up to
10-12hours of recording embedded video time & date stamp

And all this for the same price as lesser technology! When you need Covert
Video, we deliver only the best with more bang for your buck!

Specifications:

Video Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate per Second: 30fps
Video Format: AVI
Video System: NTSC/PAL
Embedded Time/Date Stamp: On video and Position Selectable
Storage Media: 16 GB SD card
Control: IR remote control
Firmware Upgradeable:  SD card
USB:USB 2.0