Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

"Tower Security" <regsiemens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Don't use Ademco much but have an application where the customer would
> like an elevator disabled while the system is armed.  I think I've
> seen pins coming off the board that references a PGM output?  Does
> anyone know the details needed to give me a PGM output on a Vista 15p
> that follows armed status?

Hi Reg,

You're going to need the manual first:
http://www.security.honeywell.com/hsc/resources/mywebtech/index.html

User Name: honeywell
Password: support99

You've been around a long time so I'm sure you know to use a relay to isolate
the PGM from the elevator's voltage.  Elevator Recall is not the function you
need.  If the elevator control panel has an input to disable the buttons in the
lobby, use that to prevent anyone from entering the elevator.  That way, if
someone is still in the building they can exit.

Possible problems:
(1) Someone waiting at the lobby level could enter when the door opens as
someone else is leaving.
(2) Disabled person on an upper floor when the system arms.

For these reasons you should at least check with someone familiar with code
pertaining to elevators.  Every US state has its own code though most are
similar.  I assume there's something similar in Manitoba, Ca.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics