Re: Personal Anti-Loss Alarm-Kids

On Nov 23, 2:03=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 4:06 am, Nilma Shehrawat<nilimashera...@xxxxxxxxx> =A0wrote:
> >> Feel safe wherever, whenever with i-safe personal security products.
>
> >> Product Usage:
>
> >> Alarm is activated if child is left outside or goes beyond the
> >> specified distance. The product prevents child leaving adult. Distance
> >> up to 10 mts can be set. For more aspect visit -http://zicomretail.com=
/i-safe-personal-security-products/personal-ant...

> > I prefer to use my dog's electric fence collar.
>
> I don't even need that...I just give them the stare... :)
>
> Jim Rojas

Back in high school I had some friends who used to take turns
wrestling each other in the backyard while each one wore a shock
collar. They would mark an area off in the corner of the yard and try
to force one another into the "danger zone" More often than not they
would both end up getting the crap shocked out of them, very funny to
watch.