Re: Moose Z900 Software

I wanted the DL software because I had an issue after hand programming.  The
panel would seize the line, get a dial tone, but would not begin dialing
until after the dial tone timed out.  I thought that it may have been so
long since I had programmed one of these, I missed something.  I now think
that the problem is DSL on the line so the panel isn't getting a clean dial
tone.  My T-44 butt set that will tell me if I have DSL  present is at the
factory for service and I didn't think to ask about DSL when I took over the
account.  I am going back on Monday with a filter.  That is probably all I
need..