Re: Focus Cadet System

On May 29, 2:00=EF=BF=BDpm, jlgross...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone have an installation manual. I need to change the call out
> to another monitoring center so I need the passcodes and instruction
> for rreprogramming the system.

The installation manual is not going to give you any passcodes and
without them, the programing instructions would do  you no good.
Normally, (if the system was installed by an installation company),
they would have the passcodes. As you might imagine, if you were
trying to get out of an agreement with your present company, owing
them money, having the passcodes would allow you to do that. On the
other hand, there are companys out there who wont give up the
passcodes even if you have no obligation to stay with them. There are
some panels that can be defaulted however. I'm not familiar with your
panel, but maybe someone else here is.