Re: Moose Z900 Software

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> You would be suprised how many people are still out there programming by
> hand and do not own a laptop or other computer. They use very basic panels
> like the FBII XLT etc becuse they refuse to get with the technology

Absolutely right.  I get calls quite regularly from people who've been quoted
on systems using really basic panels.  They're usually amazed to find out how
little the hardware actually costs, even at online stores like mine.

OTOH, there are companies like the one I ran where each technician had a
laptop.  I suspect that's more common among smaller outfits than the big,
nationals.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass