Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On May 21, 4:12=EF=BF=BDpm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=

wrote:
> It's your time and money...but I can tell you we've tried it and it
> doesn't/won't work.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

I get such a kick out of these guys. And this one's a winner.

He's not going to get central station monitoring because the phone
lines can be cut.

So he's going to use a voice dialer to call his cell phone

I guess he's going to use his neighbors phone line to do that. And of
course he's always going to have his cell phone with him and he's
never going to be in a place where he can't get cell service and he's
never going to be in a position where he can't take a call and has to
let it go to voice mail.  He's never going to forget and leave his
cell phone home or in the car .....  Nah .... things like that don't
happen. Go ahead. Ask him.  He obviously knows everything. Why else
would he come here asking questions?