Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Contact me regarding seminar sponsorship mikebaker at afaa dot org

------------------
May 4-7, 2009 Denver, CO
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspections
Fire Alarm Plan Review
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/IntFA_TI_PR_Denver_May-2009.pdf

------------------
May 13-14, 2009 Minneapolis, MN
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
May 20-21, 2009 Great Falls, MT
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Contact Kyle Jore mailto:kjore@xxxxxxxxx or (406) 771-4338

------------------
May 26-28, 2009 Riverside, CA
------------------
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
Understanding NFPA 101 Fire Alarm Requirements
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/PR_IBC_101_Riverside_May2009.pdf

------------------
June 2-4, 2009 Albuquerque, NM
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm (NICET I & II)
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/IntFA_IBC_Albuquerque_Jun2009.pdf

------------------
June 9-11, 2009 Chicago, IL
------------------
NFPA World Safety Conference & Exposition
http://www.nfpa.org/categorylistwsce.asp?categoryID=1600

------------------
June 16-18, 2009 Campbell, CA
------------------
Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspections Seminar
Advanced Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET III & IV)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_AdvFA_Campbell_June2009.pdf

June 24, 2009 Buffalo, NY
Understanding New York Building Code (IBC) Fire Alarm Requirements
More info soon ...

Have fun!

Mike