Re: Sentrol Installation Guide

That would be great Robert. It has to do with a law suit that I have been
drug into as a witness. The defendant did everything right when he used
recessed contacts. But rather than take my word for it I thought it better
coming from a manufacturers publication. Can you email it to
Bob4Secur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again

Bob W.