Re: SURVEILLANCE

On May 1, 6:22=A0am, "AlarmGuy" <n...@xxxxxx> wrote:

=A0now drop dead and hit your head on the way
> down.

A few years ago, while I was doing some photographic work in a
darkroom, I tripped over one of my shoes, which I had taken off to be
more comfortable while I worked.

My elbow hit a corner of a metal chair on my way down.  It hurt like a
mofo.

I went to physical therapy for three months for that elbow injury, and
saw no improvement in the soreness.

Then I finally got a cortisone injection and the elbow was fine.

The morals of this tale?

1) Don't leave shoes on the floor of a dark room (or a darkroom) where
you can trip on them.

2) Go for the shot.

teh emb

--